Mt Rwenzori Hiking
Embark on an extraordinary journey with the Rwenzori Safari, a thrilling adventure that culminates in reaching the pinnacle of Uganda’s Margherita Peak, draped in pristine snow. This safari promises a rewarding experience, blending challenging treks with awe-inspiring natural beauty.
Embark on a Rwenzori Safari that ventures into the heart of the “Mountains of the Moon,” offering an unparalleled opportunity to trek through diverse ecosystems and conquer the Margherita Peak. Witness the magic of Uganda’s highest point, adorned with glistening snow, making this safari an unforgettable expedition.
Why Choose Rwenzori Safari:
The Rwenzori Safari is a must for adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts eager to conquer Uganda’s highest summit. The trek offers a unique blend of physical challenge, natural wonders, and cultural immersion, making it a once-in-a-lifetime experience.Embark on this extraordinary journey, where every step is a testament to the allure and majesty of the Rwenzori Mountains.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- Summiting Margherita Peak: Trek through the Rwenzori Mountains, navigating challenging trails to stand atop Margherita Peak, the highest point in Uganda. Revel in the accomplishment and absorb panoramic views that stretch far and wide.
- Diverse Ecosystems: Traverse through varied landscapes, from dense forests and alpine meadows to rocky terrains. Each step unveils a new facet of Rwenzori's ecological diversity, showcasing unique flora and fauna.
- Snow-Covered Splendor: Witness the surreal beauty of Margherita Peak, draped in a pristine blanket of snow. Capture moments of awe as you stand in the rarefied air, surrounded by the breathtaking spectacle of Uganda's only snow-covered summit.
- Cultural Encounters: Immerse yourself in the local culture with encounters with communities nestled at the foothills of the Rwenzori. Learn about their traditions, folklore, and the symbiotic relationship they share with the mountains.